My Life

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The disappearing Blanket

Since it is summer and very hot I use a small fleece blanket at night to sleep. It's small enough that my feet stick out all night which is what I like and it is cool. Each Morning it seems to grow legs and walk off because each night when I ask mike what happened to my blanket he says Heidi took it this morning.
So last night mike tracked down a blanket for me because the past few nights I have been doing with out and steeling his blanket at 3 in the morning. In the middle of the night Joshua came to me after a bathroom break and tried to steal my blanket. He tried to take it right off me. I kept telling him it wasn't his it was mine. After 3 failed attempts He finally went to his bed in search of his blanket.
lol

And yet again this morning my blanket grew legs and walked off. lol

Maybe I should tie it to the bed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home