My Life

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Daddy no teeth

"Daddy no teeth" is what my children have been to referring to daddy since last Friday when he had all of his teeth removed. It has been more of an adjustment than I expected getting use to Mike with no teeth. I expected the way he talked would be different but it has been hard for me to understand him. What is most interesting to me is how different his face looks without his teeth. In any case, it is taking some time to get use to the change. The kids have been much more willing to brush their teeth now. : )

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 4:21 AM , Blogger KJA said...

that would be a big change

 
At July 27, 2009 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Hess said...

Wow, I'm really late with this comment, Bonnie, but why did Mike have to have his teeth removed? Were they all decayed?
Linda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home