My Life

Monday, February 9, 2009

Rain Rain Rain

I love Rain! It rains so seldom here that when it does I just cherish those moments. It has been raining off and on for almost two days now. It has been nice to enjoy the smell of fresh fallen rain, the clean fresh air that the rain brings and the cool air. I like to open my windows and just listen to the rain and the wind. I even like to go out and stand in it a little bit just to feel it fall on my face and arms and hands. Yep I love rain. I guess that love for Oregon sunshine still lives inside me, probably always will.

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2009 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love rain too! Of course Thunderstorms with lots of lightening is my favorite because i love to watch it dance across the sky or to the ground! Some people think I am weird in that way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home