My Life

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sam, Heidi and Summer Vacation

Sam Seems to be loving summer vacation. Each morning since it has started he asks me is it summer vacation? Yesterday when I told him it was he said "Summer vacation! YES!" He is so excited to have a break from school.

Heidi on the other hand seems to be missing it. This morning when I asked her to get dressed she asked me if it was a school day. I said no. Then she asked me if we were going anywhere. I said no and She said to me "what's the point". That is so Heidi. She has enjoyed her free time but is starting to get bored.

Joshua is loving summer vacation. He has someone to play with all the time. But when he needs a break from Sam and Heidi He goes and hides out with his dad in the back room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home