My Life

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fishing


We have started to take the kids fishing. They really like it and have a great time.

Sam Has a Wheel on the end of his pole. He didn't want a hook. That was fine for me. That way he could cast and reel it in with out my help.

And in the end someone always ends up wading in the water.




I really enjoy going fishing with the family. I hope Mike keeps this up. We live so close to the river that it doesn't take much to go fishing. I think we could walk to point mallard to go fishing we live that close to the river. The kids really have fun and only last about 45 min. But then we come home and mike will go back out by himself. Which is nice for him.

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2010 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

We love to fish, just haven't done it in a while. Looks so fun. Glad y'all are enjoying yourselves.

 
At May 19, 2010 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Hess said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wish Dad would take me fishing!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home