My Life

Saturday, May 1, 2010

At the Aquarium

Joshua had a good time.

Actually everyone had a great time. We all really enjoyed different things too. I loved all of it but the best part was the great time I had with my family.


Can you guess Sam's favorite thing? It was in the "jungle" part...





Nope it is not the sting ray....




He's looking at it in this picture and even reached out and touched it even though he was not suppose to. Do you see it?












Yep it's the butterflies.







The kids loved trying to pet the fish.



I asked Heidi and Joshua their favorite part of the aquarium and they said...
Playing in the water






We had a great trip and look forward to going again this summer.

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2010 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Fun place to be and even better when with your family.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home